суббота, 1 октября 2011 г.

Milan Fashion Week

Woman's fashion week in Milan has already finished and I want to sum it up.

S/S'12 gonna present us bright colors, exotic, tropical and flower prints, lace and femininity. Honestly, I can't wait to find all this gorgeous clothes in stores and see it with my own eyes.

I was a little bit upset by the news that Dolce and Gabbana have officially announced that it was the last collection belonging to their fashion empire youth brand D&G. But I hope they'll come up with a new concept and will continue to delight us with their creativity.

Here are some dresses that really pleased me:

1) Giorgio Armani


 2) Just Cavalli


I fell in love with this dress
 3) Anna Sui


 4) D&G




wonderful dresses




5) Dolce Gabbana






6) Emilio Pucci



 7) Frankie Merrello


very nice skirt

8) Gucci


9) Prada


10) Roberto Cavalli


 11) Salvatore Ferragamo

12) Versace 



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий